Three-phase power factor controller and power monitor, separate power supply
The NOVAR 2200 is a basic model of the innovated NOVAR 2xxx PFC line and a sibling to NOVAR 2100. It builds on powerful modern platform shared among other PFC and PQ instruments and offers fast and precise single-phase measurement and advanced control. NOVAR 2200 has a separated power supply terminals for various special applications like independent AC or DC power, DC battery backup, high voltage systems etc.
Fast Ethernet supports embedded web server, Modbus RTU or TCP, SNTP, SNMP and other protocols. Optionally the local serial line (RS-485) can be used to remotely control and supervise the compensation cabinet. Manipulation with instrument data and configurations can be restricted only to authorized users and all Ethernet communication can be optionally secured by encryption.
NOVAR 2100 instrument shares its key features and parameters with NOVAR 2200, NOVAR 2400 and NOVAR 2600 controllers.
- panel mount version, size 144x144 mm
- measuring voltage input separated from power supply input
- up to 18 outputs, Relay or Transistor (R09, R16, R18, R24)
- measures and controls power factor in one line, for balanced loads
- supports both low and high voltage applications (direct or VT connection)
- combined mains compensation & de-compensation capability
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD) level by up to the 50-th harmonic
- embedded four quadrant active and reactive energy meter class 0.5S and data logger
- fully configurable alarm or cooling/heating control relay
- always available USB for configuration and data acquisition
- RS-485 and Ethernet communication options
- Active/reactive meter class 0.5S/2 with support for tariff and quadrants