Basic and compact type of fully automatic power factor controller
NOVAR 1005 and NOVAR 1007 power factor controllers are intended for smaller and less demanding local applications with budgetary or space constraints. Most of the control functions and parameters are shared with the standard NOVAR 1100.
Both are fully automatic and do not need any configuration in typical setup. Smart control and step selection increases the over all lifetime of the whole system. Current sensitivity from as low as 20mA improves its behavior under low load conditions. The NOVAR 1005 is fully backward compatible with previous NOVAR 5 model (terminal, wiring). Furthermore, the NOVAR 1007 has up to 8 output relays. Both models can perform temperature control function with one relay to provide cooling or heating of the cabinet.
DIN-rail mountable version of this controller is also available under the type D specification - NOVAR 1005D resp. NOVAR 1007D.
- panel mount version NOVAR 1005 or 1007, size 96x96 mm
- DIN rail version NOVAR 1005D or 1007D, size 6 DIN units
- 6 or 8 control outputs
- starting current sensitivity 20 mA
- automatic setup detection and simple configuration
- smart step selection algorithm improves overall system lifetime
- high current and PF measurement accuracy
- precise measurement and control functions under voltage or current distortion
- evaluation of total harmonic distortion (THD) level by up to the 19-th harmonic
- evaluation of current harmonic load for capacitor protection
- built-in temperature sensor
- optional alarm or cooling/heating control relay